Thursday, July 25, 2013

Maternity Photos

Two weeks ago I asked my friend Sarah if she would do the big favor of bringing her camera to a cookout the following day and take a few maternity photos for me. It was sort of impromptu but gave me an excuse to shoo Marcus out the door to finally get a haircut ::wink::

She had never taken maternity photos and I had never been the subject of them. So in the mist of kids playing in sprinklers and people barbecuing we took a few minutes to capture these in the less than likely of circumstances. She did a great job and I'm super grateful for these. When I look back on these photos I'll remember my older boys running around screaming "Mommy!!!", the fear of possibly being the target of a water gun, relocating due to smoke from the grill, my skin going crazy from my grass allergy, and a dear friend who was willing to capture a moment in time before our third son arrives. Thanks Sarah!




















Come on baby Kevin. Momma is ready to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...