Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back Soon

I have several blog posts I want to put up. However they all involve photos from my camera that I have to download onto the pc and then put on the blog. But the past few evenings the computer has been occupied (::::cough::: husband ::::cough::::video ::::cough::: games)

Hopefully I'll get the pc soon and get some posts up. I have some cute ones from our first egg roll party and from Halloween last night :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!

+++++++++++++++++

Please pray for Luke's daycare teacher, Jana. She is so sweet and takes great care of my little guy everyday. She fell as work yesterday and is 7 months pregnant. She started having contractions and is in the hospital on bed rest.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...