Friday, November 30, 2012

Hairs

I was bored with my hair. Other than an occasional hair cut and maybe some highlights it hasn't really changed in about 15 years. I have never had it dyed other than the highlights.

I mentioned to my mom that I wanted to do something completely different with it and she offered to pay for it as my Christmas present. Plus, I'm one of those people who get gray hair really early (started getting it when I was 16) and when I put my hair up for work it was getting pretty obvious. I'm not yet 30- I didn't want my gray showing anymore.

So today---this is what I did! Eeeee...tell me what you think...

My color inspiration....(I was going for light burnette with a hint of red)




BEFORE




DURING
(super nervous)


AFTER




side by side...

I like it. 

Do I love it? No.

But I do like it. I don't quite love it because it is more red than I wanted. A little more of the "fake red" if you know what I mean and I'm one of those girls that like things to look natural. I think when it fades I may like it more. It's pretty in the pictures...in person it's just so....red and bright.

I'm interested to see what the boys think when I pick them up from daycare hehe. And Marcus! You know how men never notice when you change something? Well...he better notice today...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...