Friday, November 9, 2012

My Week In Pictures

I was going to sit and write an actual blog post right now but both my kids just had major tired, cranky tantrums at the doctor's office. You know how that is- all of your energy is gone in second? So yeah.

(For the record, it was mainly Luke having the temper tantrum. Nathan is too old for those but he was still not being a good listener and back talking me so that added to the stress. Yep. Note to self: Don't schedule a dr appt for 1:00 when you will be out all morning and they'll be due for naps)

Anywho.

So instead I'm just going to dump some cell phone pics on here. I like pics. So here ya go...

(and if you are a fb friend I apologize that you've seen at least half of these already)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This was on the way to see Wreck It Ralph (which I kept calling Wrack It Ralph) I kept trying to get a good one of both Nathan and myself but didn't quite work out :o) 


Family chore time! Even Luke stepped in and undid everything helped.


On the way to vote Tuesday at 6am in the cold. Marcus is looking back saying "why in the world are you taking a picture?" For the blog babe, the blog!


 Someone posted this on fb (can't remember who- sorry) and I thought it was pretty funny.


 I looked at this the other day in Nathan's room. This is Nathan when he was Luke's age (1 yr). Wow. Time flies. And he looks like the cutest little pig farmer ever. We still need to get a picture of Luke like this. 
(my in-laws are pig farmers hence all the pigs)


My dad, Luke, and Marcus


 I found this last night after Nathan was in bed. I was wondering if I should be concerned since it looks like...well...yanno. So this morning I casually asked Nathan. He said "it's me sitting on a big stack of pumpkins" Oh...shame on me for thinking otherwise! :o)


A porcupine security system...keeps people from stealing your change in your piggy bank. Nevermind that Nathan doesn't have any money.


Another find in Nathan's room. Yanno, just a cat looking out the window upside down.


 Family floor wrestling is a huge event in our house.


 My sweetest


The boys before the dr appt meltdowns. 


There ya have it folks! Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...