Thursday, May 30, 2013

Insignificant things that bug me.

-When people use "ideal" incorrectly. "I thought about doing _____. I think that's a good ideal." NO.

-Mickey Mouse's ears on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When he turns his head to the side the ears shift so one is on top of his head and one is sticking out of the back of his head. Is this an animation cop out? Can they not show the ears properly like circles that turn to the side? I've actually had an argument with my 5 yr old about the proper placement of Mickey's ears. The Disney channel is misleading our children on this important topic.

-When someone complains they don't have any money but then they are like "look at my new phone" "look at my new blah blah blah" Yeah- you have money. It's just how you spend it! There are so many people that spend money on stupid things and then don't have it for important things. I know I have done this as well- and everyone is entitled to do the same every-once-in-a-while. But all the time?! No. I fear for these next few generations and their bank accounts. I've made many spending mistakes but I'm trying to learn from them. I fear this next generation will be on the street starving but saying "hey look at my new air Jordan's!"

-That the simple fact that I haven't joined Pinterest suddenly makes me disconnected with so.many.things. From bubble necklaces to infinity scarves- I'll find out about things many months later. But then again I don't really care haha. It's just amazing that one website displays so much of "what's in." And for the record I have nothing against Pinterest and will probably join sometime. I have solely avoided that (and twitter) just because I know my tendency to get sucked into things (ahem...candy crush...)

-I've mentioned this before...interstate/roads signs that have the green right angle edges but then the white border is rounded at the corners. Stupid that this bugs me but I want an explanation. Why isn't the corner rounded too? (I'd post a pic but feel lazy right now- plus it's insignificant)

-When people blog about stuff that bugs them...oh wait...

-I could add many things to this list especially because I'm pregnant (hormones!) but the pregnancy brain is making me draw a blank. So yeah. Um...bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...