Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Week (sort of) in Pictures...

(I said "sort of" in the title of this post because a few of these aren't exactly from this past week but are still pictures I would like to share)


My aunt made this snowman wreath...too cute!


Me and my good friend Dana at a women's event at church.


Listening to a sweet little girl sing at the event.


Facetiming with my uncle and dad when he was out of town.


All day shopping trip with my mom!


I made this Christmas wreath for my door. I'm not in love with it but it's sorta cute.


Someone posted this on fb and I thought it was the cutest thing ever.


 Girl's Night Out to the Princess Diana Exhibit



Trying on a hat in the store... 


 This is why Marcus says I'm not allowed to open boxes.
I quickly get frustrated and just rip them open like a wild beast.


Nathan with attitude :o)


At my friend Nichole's baby shower.


Nichole and baby Israel!
(they posted this on instagram, hopefully they don't
mind me sharing!)

I posted this post a few months ago about The Marshall family and their journey into parenthood. We are all beyond thrilled that they have welcomed this sweet little baby boy into their family! Check out their blog (here) if you want to read more about their story or see more pics of sweet baby Israel.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...