Thursday, December 20, 2012

The good kind of sick

I've been sort of sick lately. Nauseated. Super tired. Blah. Grumpy. Cranky. Emotional.

But it's ok.

It's the good kind of sick. The kind of sick that results from a baby growing inside of me.

Surprise baby #3 is due August 2013.

We're thrilled and a little shocked. My first two children are 3 1/2 years apart so the fact that Luke and the new baby will be about 23 months is a little nerve wrecking but we'll make it work!

The pregnancy blahs has kept me from blogging lately (or cleaning my house or doing laundry- my poor 4 yr old ran out of clean underwear the other day- mom fail) so I have some catching up to do in all areas of my life.

Just wanted to drop in and share the surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...