Thursday, December 12, 2013

C*I*R*C*U*S

Take me out to the cirrrrrcuuussss. Take me out to the...

oh wait, that's not how it goes.

Anywho.

We went to the circus recently as a treat from Marcus' parents. It's sort of become a tradition for the last few years and although I know it might not work out every year it's definitely something Nathan looks foward to.

This was Luke's first time to the circus and of course Kevin tagged along in the boba carrier.


(Side note: When we first took Nathan several years ago I saw a family with a little baby and thought "Who in the world would take a baby to such a loud and smokey place? Ugh!" HAHAHAHA. I laugh at my 26 year old self. It's a circus, Amanda. Not a bar.)

Luke wanted to ride the elephant with Marcus and Nathan. I internally freaked out a bit. I'm a cautious parent. It's my nature. I just prayed he wouldn't slip off and be stepped on. He did fine and Marcus was right there with him...still. Elephants are tall, yo.


A rare family photo!




The best act was the Chicago Boyz (they were on America's Got Talent) They were auh-mazing! The man in this photo is jumping over 10 people I think. You could tell they loved what they do and it made everyone smile.





Everyone had a blast! Luke's favorite to see were the elephants and he clapped big when they did anything. The only mishaps were Luke taking a tumble down the concrete stairs (I didn't see it, but he's fine) and my not covering Kevin's ears during a loud noise that made him scream (sorry baby). I wish I got a picture of my mother and father-in-law who treated us to a fun evening! We even got spoiled with dip-n-dots (the ice cream of the future that we never quite catch up to).


The cheetah boy was a pretty neat act too :)
Nathan



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...