Thursday, November 17, 2011

My nephew Cayden

2 years ago today I became an aunt. Well, techniqually I became and aunt when I married Marcus because he was already an uncle to Nick (who is now 18) But 2 years ago I really felt like an aunt because my brother, my only sibling, became a father and we all fell in love with this little blonde headed sweetheart, Cayden.

Cayden 11-17-10


Saturday my mom had a birthday party for Cayden at her house. I don't get to see Cayden very much. I haven't seen him in maybe 6 months or more. So I was so touched when he greeted me at the car and wanted me to pick him up. I told him we were going to go inside and sing happy birthday and as soon as we opened the door I heard Cayden's little voice sing "biiiirthday, haffy biiiirthday" The house was noisey from all the guests so no one else heard him sing at that moment except me. I love this little guy!

Here are some pictures from the party.


My brother, Chad, meeting his nephew Luke for the first time.


Nathan and his cousin Cayden.
Remove Formatting from selection

Cayden switched hats with his Daddy.


Silly Grandpa!


Me and Lukey.


My mom and her three grandsons (Nathan 3, Cayden 2, and Luke 3months)
(Cayden weighs more than Nathan although Nathan over 1 1/2 years older- eat kid eat!)


Cayden and Me!


Happy 2nd Birthday Cayden!




...we are blessed to have you in our family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...